Modern standard musical scale
- note A is 440Hz
- Middle C is at about 261.656 Hz. (261.63?)
Ancient musical scale
- note A is 432Hz
- Middle C is about 256Hz
- Mozart and Verdi?
- Stradivarius violin?
- archaic Egyptian instruments?
Human Mind brain frequency
- Schumann resonance is a global electromagnetic resonance, which has its origin in electrical discharges of lightning within the cavity existing between the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere. This cavity resonates with electromagnetic waves in the extremely low frequencies of approximately 7.86Hz – 8Hz.
- 8Hz as our starting point and work upwards by five octaves (i.e. by the seven notes in the scale five times), we reach a frequency of ancient musical scale…
- Middle C would be 256Hz
- A would be 432Hz
A Myth or the Truth?
- research yourself
- tune your musical instrument and try it out yourself
- tune your phone and try to listen to the music yourself (load the apps)
- feel the difference with your heart
Visual pattern of sound:
Re-organizing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with Taichi Yin-Yang Five elements Trinity system
Project ID: 2019-001HK1.0
Re-organizing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with Taichi Yin-Yang Five elements Trinity system may reveal new relationships between different goals. These could result in the emergence of new properties of the SDGs.
Learning how to learn using the Traditional Chinese Academic framework
學會學習 – 傳統中國學術系統的現代創新應用
Project ID: 2019-003HK1.0
Critical thinking is now proposed to be the mainstream thinking in the orthodox education system. However, critical thinking may just be one of the many different kinds of learning methodologies that could guide us on how to learn at school and everyday life.Design thinking, Scientific thinking, Systems Thinking, Taichi Yin-Yang Five elements Trinity Systems Thinking…
Mind Maps re-organization according to Taichi Yin-Yang Five Elements Trinity Systems Theory
Project ID: 2019-004HK1.0
Mind maps: give us a visual representation of what is in our mind. Different mind maps nowadays exists one the Internet either off-line or on-line.
Help professionals to organize ideas in their heads, but also help student to understand existing concepts and knowledges. But can mind maps capture all the possible ideas in our mind? or even our conscisous? What features should exists? What kind of structure? What kinds of relationships? What kind of dynamic systems? What kind of behaviour? What kind of storage? What kind of perspectives? What kind of Hierarchy? Nested? Binary Tree? Complex Structure! Systemic Structure! Taichi Yin-Yang Five elements Trinity Systemic structure!