Modern standard musical scale
- note A is 440Hz
- Middle C is at about 261.656 Hz. (261.63?)
Ancient musical scale
- note A is 432Hz
- Middle C is about 256Hz
- Mozart and Verdi?
- Stradivarius violin?
- archaic Egyptian instruments?
Human Mind brain frequency
- Schumann resonance is a global electromagnetic resonance, which has its origin in electrical discharges of lightning within the cavity existing between the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere. This cavity resonates with electromagnetic waves in the extremely low frequencies of approximately 7.86Hz – 8Hz.
- 8Hz as our starting point and work upwards by five octaves (i.e. by the seven notes in the scale five times), we reach a frequency of ancient musical scale…
- Middle C would be 256Hz
- A would be 432Hz
A Myth or the Truth?
- research yourself
- tune your musical instrument and try it out yourself
- tune your phone and try to listen to the music yourself (load the apps)
- feel the difference with your heart
Visual pattern of sound: