The scientific nature of Chinese medicine must be demonstrated. Otherwise, the promotion and popularization of Chinese medicine in China is an empty phrase. “Tiandao·Tao·Humanism: A quasi-thinking of the scientific nature of Chinese medicine”, using the observational knowledge of the equatorial coordinate system, shows the concept of scientific space-time that is comparable to modern astronomy in ancient Chinese astronomy. Using the laws of the five planets to change, the principles of the yin and yang eternal principles are illustrated. The irrefutable historical facts introduced the accurate connotation of the scientific theory of “chi” in the Chinese civilization. On the basis of confirming the scientific nature of the calendar, it is the first time to confirm the scientific nature of TCM academic theory. It can not only inspire more scholars of related disciplines, but also focus on the scientific nature of Chinese medicine from a broader perspective and far-reaching space, and it is very helpful in enhancing the understanding and interpretation of the scientific nature of Chinese medicine both at home and abroad.
The scientific issues of Chinese medicine have always been controversial. The organs and meridians named in traditional Chinese medicine do not directly correspond to the anatomized human organs. Instead, they directly correspond to the yin and yang elements of five lines, eight lines, ten dry lines, and twelve lines. The yin and yang of the Five Elements and Eight Guards, and the dry support of these numbers are ancient Chinese philosophers. According to the diversion of the Beidou, the calendar of the mutual induction of the five planets’ migration and climate change was established.
The traditional Chinese science, technology, and ideological and cultural knowledge involved in this book has profoundly revealed the intrinsic scientific and technological content of many intangible cultural heritages. It should be said that these contents are even more precious than intangible cultural heritages, and they deserve to be widely publicized and promoted. .
table of Contents
Introduction Chinese medicine is black box or crystal ball
Part I Where is the origin of TCM academic theory?
Absence of Chinese medicine professionals in revealing scientific issues in TCM
I. Cases Related to Death Penalty, Death Penalty, and Death-Returning
Second, without confirming the scientific nature of Chinese medicine, the advantages and characteristics of Chinese medicine are difficult to be recognized.
Third, the scientific nature of the five elements of yin and yang is the starting point for exploring the scientific nature of TCM academic theory
Fourth, the five elements of yin and yang communicate with the spring, summer, long summer, autumn and winter seasons.
V. Necessary to jointly reveal the scientific nature of TCM academic theory with professionals in other disciplines
A Western medicine doctor, different from the same medical
I. Chinese medicine does not name human organs by anatomical objects
1. Those who say “festival” in their speech, and that they march in and out of the air, are not skinny bones.
2. The direct relationship between the operation of human blood meridians and the twelve branches of the heaven and earth disciplines
3. The basis of traditional Chinese medicine for naming human organs is the “law of nature”
Second, Chinese medicine does not use physiology, pathology, and biochemistry as the basic theory
1. The Theory of “Perceptual Intuitive Experience” Pulled out the Living Soul of Chinese Medicine
2. “I don’t know what the year is, the ups and downs of the air, and the real and the real, it can’t be a job.”
Third, Chinese medicine is not treated with Western medicine
Fourth, get rid of the Western way of thinking
1. Do not reveal the exact meaning of yin and yang elements, gossip, and dry branches. Chinese medicine itself lacks vitality.
2. Loss of mother tongue, devaluation of culture, traditional Chinese medicine, traditional Chinese scientific ideology and culture lost its right to speak
3. The Causes of “Academic Division of China and the West”
4. The sadness of self-cultivation of Chinese medicine lies in not finding a compass that can correctly guide the course.
Yin and yang, five elements, gossip, stem and twenty-four solar terms are the roots of traditional Chinese medicine theory
First, the covered yin and yang elements, gossip, and dry branches
Second, the yin and yang elements, the gossip, and the dry support can only be restored to the 24th solar terms.
1. The ancients must not think that wood fires are drillable fires;
2. Yin and Yang Five Elements, Eight Diagrams, Ganzhi and the Yi People’s October Calendar
3. December Calendar of the Twelve Branches
4. The yin and yang gossip originated from He Tuluo. He Tuluo and the Yi’s October Calendar are connected.
5. According to the twenty-four solar terms divided ten dry, twelve and gossip
Three, ten dry and twelve branch phenology basis
Fourth, the root of traditional Chinese medicine theory
V. Determination of Truth Through Practical Knowledge of Ancient Chinese Astronomy
Yin Yang Five Elements – Beautiful and Elegant Worldly Truth
First, the difference between yin and yang and the five seasons
Second, yin and yang: the concept of scientific material generation in Chinese medicine and Chinese civilization
1. The yin and yang theory of five elements and basic particle theory are all beautiful and elegant universal truths
2. Clarify the distinction between specific functions and “Qigong” and break the pseudo-scientific spells on the top of the yin and yang elements
Third, there will not be only one scientific system, nor will there be only one objective truth.
1. Where do common dimensions come from?
Part II Space-time Background of Yinyang, Wuxing, Bagua, Ganzhi, 24 Solar Terms
The third part of the gas science theory in the framework of heaven and earth
The fourth series is based on the essence of true Chinese medicine