From Knowledge to Wisdom
Journal of Mathematics and System Science, USA
ISSN 2159-5291 (Print); ISSN 2159-5305 (Online)
Journal of Mathematics and System Science (ISSN 2159-5291, USA) is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, USA which was founded in 2001. The Journal seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of scholarship in mathematics and system science, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between scholars and practitioners in these fields.
Journal of Mathematics and System Science (ISSN 2159-5291, USA) is collected and indexed by the Library of U.S Congress, on whose official website (http://catalog.loc.gov) an on-line inquiry can be triggered with its publication number ISSN2159-5291, as key words in “Basic Search” column and also retrieved by the following renowned databases indeed:
★ Database of EBSCO, Massachusetts, USA
★ Index Copernicus, Poland
★ CSA Technology Research Database
★ Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
★ Norwegian Social Science Data Services (NSD), Database for Statistics on Higher Education (DBH), Norway
★ Summon Serials Solutions
★ Chinese Database of CEPS, Airiti Inc. & OCLC
★ Chinese Scientific Journals Database, VIP Corporation, Chongqing, P. R. China
Current columns include:
² Applied Mathematics: Scientific computing, Computer Science, Operations research and management science, Statistics, Actuarial science, Other disciplines;
² Computational Mathematics and Scientific/Engineering Computing: Computational biology; Computational fluid dynamics; Computational geometry; Finite element and boundary element methods; Inverse problems and solutions in mathematical physics; Linear and nonlinear optimization, etc.
l System Science: system optimization and management, complex and control systems, modeling and system biology, information and computer mathematics, etc.
Information for authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit the material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. The manuscripts can be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstracts, texts, contents, footnotes, appendixes and references. The title should not exceed 15 words, the abstract should not exceed 300 words, and 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. Please write your text in English, the authors who require information about language editing and copyediting services pre- and post-submission.
4. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
5. Authors of the articles accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
6. Authors will receive the e-journal and 2 copies of the issue within their papers after publication.
Peer review policy
Journal of Mathematics and System Science (ISSN 2159-5291, USA) is peer review journals. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed. The process of review usually takes 2-4 weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic change. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the editor within 7 days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
Submission of Manuscript
All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication. Please submit them as an email attachment to:
Become a Reviewer
If you are interested in our journal and would like to be considered as a possible reviewer for research papers submitted to our journals, please send us your CV. Then you will be invited if suitably qualified.
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
Journal of Mathematics and System Science (ISSN 2159-5291, USA)
David Publishing Company
Address of Headquarter: David Publishing Company, 9460 Telstar Ave Suite 5, EL Monte, CA 91731, USA